Caravan Insurance From Britton Insurance
Getting competitively priced caravan insurance is vitally important to protect your valuable investment. At Britton Insurance we source the best possible price available to us for your individual caravan insurance requirements. We can even offer immediate cover on acceptance of the quotation (subject to terms and conditions). Our quotation team can source the best quotation available to us from across the insurance market. If you are happy with the price we quote, we can give you cover immediately. If you would prefer, you can also contact our quotation team by phone on 074 9721 304 (during office hours Monday to Friday). Our quotation team can quickly source the best quotation available from a cross section of up to 10 Insurers (based within Ireland and abroad).
Our quotation systems are designed to filter and search for the optimum price available for each customer's specific needs.
Insurance cover for your Caravan from as little as €210 with Britton Insurance
Caravan Insurance Helpful Hints !
- Remember to insure your Caravan for the 'full reinstatement' value and not the market value you purchased it at.
- Make sure you take advantage of any discounts available on the cost of your policy for having alarm systems, membership of neighbourhood watch, etc
- Remember to itemise individual valuable items on your policy, i.e., Remember to include any valuable electronic items, jewellery, specialised equipment, etc.
- Some insurance underwriters offer discounts to customers that have both Car Insurance and Caravan Insurance with the same underwriter.
- Make sure that the value entered of your caravan reflect the 'current' market value of the caravan (allowing for its current age and depreciation).
Getting Caravan Insurance Quotes in Ireland? Then look no further…
Caravan Insurance in Ireland at the best available prices on the market.
We understand that buying caravan insurance can be confusing. With so many different options, features and add-ons to consider, the process can soon become an unending chore. Having to call each individual insurer one by one, gets you only ‘one quote’ at a time.
At Britton Insurance, we strive to make the entire process smooth, effortless and stress-free. One of our experienced caravan insurance advisors will take the time to understand your needs and compare several quotes to get you the best cover.
We will discuss all your options before helping you choose the option that suits you the best. Whether you have a tight budget or need the best cover, we have your individual requirements at the top of our priorities.
We can offer customised Caravan Insurance Cover in Ireland
- Protect your no claims discount.
- Choose the level of cover you require – loss of use, personal accident or liability to third-party.
- Option to increase your policy excess.
- New for old, agreed (guaranteed) or market value cover.
- No excess on theft claims if you’ve fitted the approved security devices.
- Cover for accidental damage to pipes and cables.
- Smoke, fire, lightning, explosion and earthquake cover.
- Attempted theft or break in.
- Flood or storm damage.
- Escape of oil or water from any water or heating equipment.
Why Buy Insurance Cover for Your Caravan?
The law doesn’t require you to buy caravan insurance. However, buying the right caravan insurance in Ireland can protect you from damage or theft.
Your home contents insurance could provide some degree of protection but only if you have the right cover attached to your home insurance policy. If you have a home contents insurance add-on that covers ‘Personal possessions’, you could get cover for valuable clothing and goods you take along with you outside your home, including in your caravan.
Most house insurance policies do not cover your caravan, itself.
Don’t worry, We’ve Got You Covered !
Our specialists know caravan insurance like the back of their hand.
We will make sure your insurance needs are met while getting you the lowest quote available to us on the market.
Whether you are looking for accidental damage cover, theft cover or fire damage cover, we will help you choose the right caravan insurance policy.
Contact us today to request a quote. Simply provide some information about your caravan and some personal details, and we will take care of the rest.
For any assistance you need, simply call 074 9721 304.