Commercial Business and Van Insurance Quotes for Ireland
Commercial Insurance – Top Tips
There are many aspects to commercial business insurance – a commercial business is not just shops and offices, we cover a huge range of commercial businesses including motor related products such as
Motor Trade Road Risk and Garage policies: For those in the motoring industry whether part of a garage or on a smaller scale at home, we will shop for a competitive quote suitable for your needs. A road risk policy will cover you whilst driving vehicles in connection with your trade and cover your own personal vehicles for social, domestic and personal use and if an acceptable occupation other business use. Depending on occupation and experience we can also add your spouse for social, domestic and personal use only.
Fleet Insurance - If you have three or more vehicles used in connection with a business this could be a more efficient means of insuring your vehicle. Whether on a named driving basis or open to all drivers over the applicable age with an appropriate licence, fleet insurance offers one policy, premium, and renewal date.
Special Type Vehicles – This can include everything from diggers to arctic lorries, tippers etc – these are rated depending on occupation, use , value, goods carried and so on..You can get cover for trailers, goods carried and specialised vehicles for the construction and haulage industry.
Taxi/ Hackney/ Bus Insurance – we can shop the market for taxi, hackney and bus quotations to suit your needs and if you have a full bonus we can include benefits including personal accident cover, motor rescue, protected no claims bonus, windscreen and meter cover for no extra charge. Please note we would need to know how long you have held a PSV licence and whether the vehicle is PSV’d before offering a competitive quotation.
Camper insurance- if you have a campervan whether converted or manufactured give us a call and we will aim to find you a competitive quote that will have you travelling on the road with peace of mind.
When it comes to businesses we pride ourselves in developing a tailor made package policy to suit your needs. A package policy can cover your business premises, contents, stock, business interruption, public liability, product liability, employers’ liability, money cover, frozen food etc. At Britton Insurance we work with numerous underwriters to secure you a policy that is built not only to your spec but at a negotiated competitive price.
Some Commercial Properties covered aka Business Insurance
-Shops – all shapes and sizes, carrying a variety of stock from clothing stores to grocery stores to furniture we have a relationship with some of the top underwriters in the commercial sector and will negotiate a rate and cover to suit.
-Offices – From the standard office cover for the building, employees to occupations that require work away cover, professional indemnity and directors and officers cover – Britton insurance can quote you for all your professional needs, we cover most if not all job descriptions and if it is a rare occupation we will refer it to all the companies on your books to try find a home that suits your needs. -
- Public Houses – we have spent this year focusing in offering pub insurance at a competitive price and now have negotiated rates that cover you and your public.
- Property Owners Commercial Insurance – Whether occupied or unoccupied we will ask a variety of insurers to quote on property owners risks. What we need to know – if occupied – number of tenants rent receivable, condition of the property including building spec, property repair payments, if unoccupied whether being advertise, whether dormant for a specific reason.
- Restaurants/ Takeaways – We have a number of insurers that are extremely competitive in this area, regardless of the type of restaurant/takeaway we will aim to save you time and money by shopping for the perfect premium and package to suit your needs.
- Salon Insurance – This includes all beauty and hairdressers and can be quoted with and without treatment cover – we work with a number of insurers to offer comprehensive cover for all aspects of your salon including sun bed treatment risk, electrolysis and piercing.
- Hotels- We have recently worked with a number of insurers to offer a complete package for hotels and spas that is not only competitive but extensive and tailor-made to your specification.
Whether you are holding a one off event or require liability for a trade we offer quotations for public liability and combined liability – which can include employers liability, products liability and contractors all risks cover.
Nowadays many trades require a minimum level of liability cover and can be demanded by clients and also associations such as ECSSA and SEAI.
Even if not requested when dealing with trades people accidents can easily happen and by having public and employers liability cover you have peace of mind that anyone who steps foot on your work area is covered.
Common trades covered – however if you have a trade that need s covering we will work with the insurers to cover you and your employees .
Heating and ventilation contractors
Other types of commercial policies available include
Directors and Officers insurance
Goods in transit insurance
ALL COMMERCIAL INSURANCES - WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE CALLING FOR A QUOTE
Previous year’s turnover
Projected wage roll and number of staff employed
Projected stock value
Estimated gross profit
Any claims on the property or in the businesses name
Any incidents that may give rise to a claim
Breakdown of activity carried out
Construction of the property being used – even if you are simply renting
Security and fire safety of the premises being used
On road risk policies – breakdown of activity being used
Locations outside of UK & Ireland being used
Any convictions, driving or otherwise of any drivers being covered under your commercial insurance
If you dont want commercial insurance, go for cheap car insurance quotes!